ABOUT THE MINISTRY
Raising a Happy Generation, Changing lives and Affecting Humanity through the word of God.
Giving Hope to the Hopeless, through Care, Love and Encouragement.
Here at Blissful Int’l Gospel Centre, values remain the same, these are: Biblical Truth, Worship, Relationship, Care, Love and lots more, because God’s standard never changed.
These values are taken very seriously. We attempt to make all our decision based on these, believing in them wholeheartedly:
- Biblical Truth: We teach the Bible in truth and honesty.
- Praise & Worship: We Praise and Worship God, because He always inhabits our Praises, according to Psalm 22:3
- Relationship: We build authentic relationship with people we also show care and love. We encourage genuine relationship with each other in order to build and win each other in faith.
- Care: Except we care, the people perish. Care is taken seriously amongst us as a people and as a church.
- Love: Love is fundamental in our meeting, it is the most important of all, for without love there is no hope and future for the Saved and the Unsaved. We believe in the power of love, because love conquers all, according to 1 Cor 13:13. However, 1John 4:8 says: God is Love.
ABOUT THE FOUNDER
Pastor Anne Justine is an International and Environment preacher, a counselor and a teacher of God’s Word. She is the President of Blissful International Gospel Centre which was founded in 2005. She is also the CEO of Lexan Ltd and Blissful Women Association.
Anne Justine Age?
She was born on February 11, 1979 in Kafanchan, Kaduna State. She and her elder sister Mrs. Juritin Adah are the only children born in the family of Mr. and Mrs. Justine Kassavubu Aniah from Cross River State.
Did Anne Justine have any formal Education?
Justine, attended God’s Time Primary School, Taboo Secondary Zaria, Dorben Polytechnic, Abuja.
Church before the call?
She fellowshipped at Chapel of Grace, when she rededicated her life to Christ, under the Pastorship of Dr. Emmanuel Ringson in 2001, from there she was also tutored by so many men and women of God.